Tuesday, December 20, 2016

12/20/16... Say hey, dear readers! Just so you know, my latest novel "The Sun Jumpers" has just been published. I had a wonderful book signing at our local bistro in Idyllwild, Cafe Aroma... The Sun jumpers is available at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, Kindle, Nook and at the sun jumpers website www.thesunjumpers  where you can read more about the book. It got an excellent Kirkus review and a publisher's literary award of merit. I'm pretty pleased, but enough about that. Oh, I'm also going to have a book signing at a bookstore in Hemet, CA in February but more about that later. As I mentioned in my last blog, I won't be blogging the next chapter of Falling From the Sky until January, after the holidays, but I will continue to blog my thoughts, etc.  We are of course in a very precarious time of our human history. The word "human" is important. We are in this together. And it's not just us. We must not let down the rest of the natural world. Even the rocks have a song. Be well, be blessed... Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment